Who are we?
Our company Bos Deco bvba specialized in all types of upholstery work and restoration of all types of furniture.
After having worked for years with the most prestigious upholsterers in Brussels, and having acquired all the techniques and secrets of tapestry, the master Valy and his son decided in 2004 to establish their own tapestry and furniture restoration workshop. They commit themselves to implement their know-how in the respect of aesthetic and historical standards.
What is filling?
More than just a re-covering
The upholstery allows for a thorough restoration of all types of seating, from chair patties to sofas, and “put them back on their feet” for many years to come.Read more
What we do
Since 2004 we restore antique furniture of all styles and thanks to our professional experience, we are able to meet all the needs of our customers in the field of upholstery and furniture restoration.
We guide you in all your projects and help you to make the best choices. Starting with the choice of wood color, style, fabric, stain and finishes of your furniture.
In our workshop you will also find a wide range of fabric, leather or skai, as well as decorative nails and piping, used for the finishing of your chairs, armchairs or sofas.
Among our customers
- Palais des academies (Rue Ducale 1 / Brussels)
- Cinema Galeries (Galerie de la Reine 26 / Brussels)
- Club Louise Gallery
- Residence of the ambassador of japan
- Residence of the ambassador of Ireland
- The embassy of Malta in Brussels
- The Italian embassy in Brussels
- The Argentine embassy in Brussels
- The Turkish embassy in Brussels
- The embassy of Kuwait in Brussels
- The Austrian embassy in Brussels
- Permanent representation of the RF of Germany to the EU
- Permanent representation of Romania to the EU
- Commune of Jette
- Municipality of Schaerbeek
- Agence partenamut Jette
- Iris south hospitals
- University hospital ziekenhuis Brussel (uz Brussel)
- Rocco forte hotel amigo (rue de l'amigo 1 / Brussels)
- Hilton hotel Brussels city
- Hotel L'Espérance
- Erasmus hotel
What do our customers think about our services ?
I wanted to thank you for the restoration work you did on our chair.
Marie and Alain.
I received both chairs. Very nice work! Thank you very much for your help!
First of all, I would like to thank you for the speed and excellent quality of your work!
A thousand thanks again for the chair you brought back to me in Koekelberg.
Thank you for your excellent work. I recommend it.
Extraordinary kindness and quality work.